DO the math, DON'T overpay. We make high quality, low-cost math resources a reality.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Celebrating World Teachers' Day!

Happy World Teachers' Day! The Center of Math wanted to extend our gratitude and appreciation for teachers across the world! We asked some of our staff members and friends to share with us how teachers have made a positive impact on their lives. Keep reading to see what people had to say.



Kelsey, 20:
I've always had an enormous amount of respect for my teachers; I wouldn't be where I am now without them. People who dedicate their lives to helping others learn are true heroes. I am currently a physics major because an amazing high school teacher opened my eyes, and after coming to college, my professors had done everything to make learning the subject a fantastic experience. It should probably be World Teachers' Day every day. Thank you teachers! You make the world a wonderful place!

Diane, 21:
Over the years I have had amazing teachers who have supported me and inspired me to be the best person I can be. Each of my teachers has made a positive impact not only on my education but on my life. Their passion, dedication, and love for teaching have helped me persevere through school even when everything else seemed to be in chaos. It is impossible to truly express my gratitude with mere words, but I hope one day I can be just as great as the teachers I have had in my life. Thank you teachers, you are an inspiration!

Jon, 32:
My teachers always had a way to make class fun, and their passion for teaching would make me enjoy a class even if it was on a subject I was not interested in. I had this one teacher in middle school who was teaching one of my least favorite subjects and I was not looking forward to taking this class. But from the moment I walked in, she made the class enjoyable and fun, and because of this I loved the class and even ended up majoring on this subject in college. Of course this does not surprise me as teachers have the ability to change your life.

Ariana, 25:
It's crazy to think that teachers only get one day dedicated to them, when we should be celebrating their work year round. Education is so important and teachers play a vital role in this. I think it is important to recognize the importance of teachers in our lives and to show them our respect and gratitude for all they have done. Thanks teachers! You have changed my life for the better!

Keith, 27:
I have always found it easy to connect with teachers because I respect them. They work so hard and have such a difficult job but make it seem so easy. I often wonder where my life would be with out the amazing teachers I had over the years. So I just wanted to say thank you to all the teachers in the world and keep up the good work!

Want to show some love for teachers? Just tell us in the comments how teachers have made a positive impact on your life, or Tweet #worldteachersday with your response. So what are you waiting for? Thank your teachers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment