The two randomly drawn winners were David M. and Heather H.
92% of respondents correctly answered the final challenge problem.
Missed the hunt? The annotations have been removed so as not to disturb studying students. Here's a list of the clues and the final challenge problem.
- To start the hunt, take the blue pill or the red pill. Then multiply them.
- This rule is necessary to find the derivative of sin(x^2)
- An integral that forgot its manners
- How long was Noah’s Boat?
- I’ve had it with these #$%& vectors on this #$%& plane!
- Please enter your password again to verify your identity
- Snoitcnuf Girt
- Before you continue, make sure your integration skills R squared away!
- The Center tweeted a link to this video on April 11th
- The angry piece of merchandise
- At Least you’ve made it this far, probably
___ Mass Ave.
May 1, 2014
The Worldwide Center of Mathematics is sending you on a scavenger hunt. You'll solve math-related clues to reach a final challenge problem. Submit the correct answer at www.centerofmath.org/hunt for your chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!